How To YouTube Marketing
Here is the Webinar Replay to “How To YouTube Marketing” that Matt and I hosted earlier tonight. If you are not doing YouTube Video Marketing for your business, you are leaving a lot of money on the table. We covered the basics of Video Marketing and quick tips on how to make your first video easily.
Here are some quick tips to “How To YouTube Marketing” the easy way
1) Brainstorm for ideas for topics or products that already have massive momentum behind them.
2) Research what keywords you want to use. Just like blogging you want to put a little bit of thoughts and research into your videos.
3) Create your video. Make sure it is formatted into .mp4 (smaller in size and easier to stream for people with slower internet connections). Make sure to name your video with your keywords. For example, if you were going to write a review on iPhone 6 , your video should be written with something like this format: iphone-6-review.mp4 before you upload to your video to your channel.
4) Description. Start with your Link at the top, followed by good description filled with good content and make sure it is keyword rich. Make sure to have relevant tags to your video.
5) Enable caption. Not many people utilize this, but this is Google literally transcribing your video into text. This is yet another important factor to ranking your video.
6) Use Annotations for Active calls to action – to lead them to check out your website. Keep in mind you cannot use annotations to lead people to your website, but you can use annotations to get people’s attention for the next step.
7) Embed your video to your blog – This is another signal that YouTube gets for your video to get better rankings. This is the reason why blog+videos combination is so powerful.
8) Blast backlinks to your YouTube Video.
9) Comment on other people’s videos.
If you have been thinking to create a video and get involved in video marketing, there is no reason not do it now. You have these How To YouTube Marketing quick tips laid out in front of you. If you want to see more “how to youtube marketing” tutorials in depth, click here to check out my 10 Days bootcamp series where I virtually take you by the hands to create a full time living from the comfort of your own home.
I am going to share a little insight into my business now. I made nice profits from small affiliates websites and mini niche websites. It was fun when I started doing it, but I hated it after a while. Then I found my sweet spot in 2010, I made a good living off a single business model: Dropshipping. I never had to do videos. You can say I was in my “comfort zone”. After several years of doing the same business, I wanted to expand my online business and automate the process. This was the time I realized something needed to be done. This way I could have more time freedom with my family, and to eventually do more international charity trips.
I am going to tell you right now that you won’t be great at creating videos overnight. If you have seen my videos or attended any of my webinars, you would have noticed the difference. Heck, I still stutter and sometimes still lost in train of thoughts especially with a little one around. On top of that I have an accent and I used to constantly worry that people may have a hard time understanding me through my videos or webinars. I was constantly worried of being judged. Until my mentor smacked me in the head (well he did not really do that but that was how I felt!), and told me:
“Get out of your comfort zone if you want to be in the top 1% income club“.
I realized then that there was no way I could please everyone and I had to do what needed to be done. I pushed myself beyond my comfort zone. Everyday I challenge myself to be better. The more I do it, the more natural I become. I have faith that you can do the same.
I hope these tips have been helpful to you, leave a comment below. 😉